- OUTLine – Nationwide – This helpline is staffed by self-accepting GLBT people who have trained to help others over the phone in issues around sexual identity.
- Agender – A national network offering social support and information for transgender people and their families.
- GenderBridge – An incorporated society providing support for transgender people, their friends and family.
- PFLAG South – A Dunedin based group of parents and families in the lower half of the South Island.
- InsideOUT – Working to make Aotearoa a safer place for young people of minority genders and sexualities.
- Holding Our Own – A support group for parents of LGBTQ children based in Auckland
- ITANZ (Intersex Awareness in New Zealand) – An organisation that provides information, education and training for organisations and professionals who provide services to intersex people and their families.
- Gender Minorities Aotearoa – An organisations that assists trans, intersex and takatāpui people in having choices about their lives, their bodies, and in getting the things they need!
- For a region-by-region directory of queer & trans* groups around NZ, visit The I’m Local Project.
- Making sense publication (PDF) – PFLAG – Information for parents, families and friends of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender young people.
- Sexuality is not a choice publication (PDF) –PFLAG.
- Everyone Is Gay – A Q&A website where two young queer people respond to questions dealing with everything under the sun about sexual orientation and gender identity. They’ve even got a ‘family‘ section and a ‘friends‘ section.
- Identity: Common Ground – An info guide to supporting queer & trans* young people by the Mental Health Foundation.
- Trans people: facts & information – A series of pdf guides about transgender issues by the Human Rights Commission.
- Transgender Children: Beyond the Myth – This is a research-based presentation that dispels common myths about transgender children. It is designed as a learning opportunity for professionals who work with young children.
- Strengthening Solutions for Pasefika Rainbow – Keynote speech presented at GPS 2.0: Growing Pacific Solutions for our communities national Pacific conference, Auckland, New Zealand, in March 2014.
- How safe are our schools for Queer Youth? – A new report, commissioned by and released by the Green Party, shows the Education Review Office (ERO) and the Ministry of Education are seriously failing queer students in secondary schools.
- Keeping it Safe – A sexual and reproductive health guide for same-sex-attracted women by Family Planning.
- TRUTH – a video resource depicting young trans and gender non-conforming young people & their parents sharing their experiences
- Tearaway Magazine -Tearaway Magazine is created BY and FOR the youth of Aotearoa – we support and encourage ALL young Kiwis. Fresh content daily – news, music, education, health, sport, arts, games and giveaways.
- Minus18 resources – Minus19 is an Australian LGBTIQ youth organisation and they produce some awesome resources. Check them out!
- Takatāpui, Part of the Whānau – This resource is for takatāpui (Māori queer and gender diverse people), their whanau and communities, sharing stories and information about identity, wellbeing and suicide prevention.
- YGender – a peer led social support and advocacy group for trans/gender diverse young people in Melbourne